Adventures in Isahaya

"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes" - Winnie the Pooh

自分の写真
名前:
場所: Burnt Hills, New York, United States

I'm a SAHM to a little girl born October 2003, a little boy born August 2006 and another little boy born January 2012.

水曜日, 7月 06, 2005

Rainy season

People have been telling us for weeks that rainy season was going to start any day now. Well, it finally hit last week, I guess. It's rained every day since. Usually it's just the morning or afternoon and the rest of the day is just cloudy and pretty cool.

Honestly, I'm pretty happy to finally have the rain. The days leading up to it were filled with 'it's 71 degrees out and the dew point is 73' yucky grade weather.

On the other hand, rainy days make for stir crazy toddlers. I'll also be pretty happy to be able to retreat to the pool or park. Although, we don't go to the pool every day like I'd thought. It's 350円 per day, or I can buy a pack of 11 for 3500円. Now, those aren't good on the weekends, when it's 510円. That gets pricey fast. *sigh* It will be nice to get back to $20 for the whole summer.