Adventures in Isahaya

"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes" - Winnie the Pooh

自分の写真
名前:
場所: Burnt Hills, New York, United States

I'm a SAHM to a little girl born October 2003, a little boy born August 2006 and another little boy born January 2012.

金曜日, 6月 17, 2005

Gone so soon?

Fyoire left us in all too short a time. Nevertheless, we did a lot in the time she was here. I think she saw a decent part of our piece of Japan and that's something most foreigners won't get to. We spent a couple of days in the Hamanomachi arcade and did venture to the Hypocenter Park. We spent some time in Omura. We also took random drives around town to see bridges and other points of interest. She shopped for all of her friends and her new doll.

We shopped for lots of fabric and she learned how to iron and use a sewing machine so she could make her first dragon. She got him probably 85% done while she was here and he was impressive to behold.

I miss my playmate terribly. She has grown into an amazing young woman and everything I could ask for in a younger sister. She is fun to talk to and lots of fun to pal around with. I think of her as a friend. I am very lucky to know her.

I cannot wait for Roo to grow up and get to know her aunt. She will be a great influence and lots of fun to boot.