Adventures in Isahaya

"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes" - Winnie the Pooh

自分の写真
名前:
場所: Burnt Hills, New York, United States

I'm a SAHM to a little girl born October 2003, a little boy born August 2006 and another little boy born January 2012.

水曜日, 5月 18, 2005

Already ready to come back

Chrys and I were talking about the trip to the US. While we're excited about getting to go home and see family, we're really looking forward to coming back to Japan. Neither of us could really think of anything we NEEDed to eat or do in the US. We decided we weren't really looking forward to anything other than seeing family. I guess we've finally found our niche. We're comfortable with things. I am keeping busy during the day, which keeps me happier, and me being happier seems to help him out some.

Of course, there's also the fact that Fyoire, Chrys' sister, will be coming back with us. I think we're both really looking forward to that. We've discussed all of the things to do with her, and not to do with her, and what can be done when and under what time constraints. I think we'll keep her busy enough, but only time will tell. Hopefully she has some idea of things she wants to see, but being 18, she may not.

Bottom line is that this trip, and longest time in Japan without a trip home that follows it, seem to come at a good time. We are no longer dreading the return, but embracing it and the peace of not having to travel and wreck our schedules. We're in a good place for the time being.