Adventures in Isahaya

"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes" - Winnie the Pooh

自分の写真
名前:
場所: Burnt Hills, New York, United States

I'm a SAHM to a little girl born October 2003, a little boy born August 2006 and another little boy born January 2012.

土曜日, 6月 25, 2005

Request time

It's that time. We're over 50% of our way through our tenure and it's time to start collecting stuff to bring back for people. This is your big chance. What do you want from Japan for Christmas? I'm not Santa, but I'll see what I can do.

4 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

Chot-ski?

25 6月, 2005 18:58  
Blogger Wynnie said...

Ok, boxes of tschotchke for Fyoire... Gonna be an interesting Xmas for you. :)

26 6月, 2005 05:32  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

Yes, lots of chot-ski. I'm fairly sure the parents will be confused. Mom thinks what I've shown her so far is farling - so far! (She liked the red squid)
~Fyoire

26 6月, 2005 13:25  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

Tokoyo Disneyland...Okay, I know what to ask for...A L-A-R-G-E (two cupper if you can find it) Mickey coffee cup or a new set of kitchen towels/hot pats or mitt. Love, Mom

02 7月, 2005 17:43  

コメントを投稿

<< Home