Adventures in Isahaya

"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes" - Winnie the Pooh

自分の写真
名前:
場所: Burnt Hills, New York, United States

I'm a SAHM to a little girl born October 2003, a little boy born August 2006 and another little boy born January 2012.

水曜日, 6月 22, 2005

Hydrangea season

As the azaleas started to taper off, we began seeing hydrangeas everywhere.

There are two varieties: one has a full cap of flowers and the other has a perimeter of large petals with smaller flowers in the middle. I see more of the full cap variety around here.

They come in an amazing array of colors. As I take Chrys to work, I drive past a bunch of them. The ones at the top of the hill are a rich royal blue. As we continue, they go through lighter blues, purples, pinks. At the bottom, they are the palest shade of lavender and pink - almost white. It's amazing.

I can't wait to see the next array of flowers. Japan's flora just keeps astounding me.