Adventures in Isahaya

"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes" - Winnie the Pooh

自分の写真
名前:
場所: Burnt Hills, New York, United States

I'm a SAHM to a little girl born October 2003, a little boy born August 2006 and another little boy born January 2012.

木曜日, 1月 06, 2005

I *heart* my toilet seat

Somehow we left Isahaya during the fall and came back in the throes of winter. I'm not impressed. It has, however, brought on a new fondness for the heater function of my toilet seat. I've also garnered a special appreciation for the bidet functions once a month or so. I even figured out that I can control the temperature of the water...mostly because I'm sure it was just shy of boiling when first I used it this time.

Roo's not so impressed with it. In fact, I think she's scared of the water ever since she sprayed it up her back. This doesn't stop her from turning it on every time she sits up there. It also doesn't prevent her from lifting the door to the temperature knobs and playing with those - which I'm sure is WHY the water was so hot.

Nevertheless, this may be a temporary romance. Looking through the stores, these seats seem to cost anywhere from 30,000¥ to 70,000¥. Chrys fears he may be strapped with me wanting one once we get to the states. I'm not sure I can justify that much cash just to avoid that little squeal when I sit down on a cold john, though.