Adventures in Isahaya

"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes" - Winnie the Pooh

自分の写真
名前:
場所: Burnt Hills, New York, United States

I'm a SAHM to a little girl born October 2003, a little boy born August 2006 and another little boy born January 2012.

木曜日, 12月 16, 2004

Who delivers a package at 22:00?

Seriously...I could think of absolutely NO reason for my doorbell to ring at 10pm. Imagine my surprise to see a delivery man with my package from Amazon.jp. According to their page it was delivered by Nittsu so I guess they deliver at 10pm (really, it was like 10 of, but still). Now, I understand that it might have been important, but it wasn't THAT important. I could have waited until the morning. Not only that, but our doorbell is LOUD and consequently Roo woke up in a screaming terror fit. Took over an hour to get her back to sleep. I need a sign, in Japanese, that says "Please knock, baby sleeping." Yeah...that's the ticket.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wynnie said...

Not to worry...now I know when ordering from Amazon, expect a sleepless night. :)

17 12月, 2004 01:41  

コメントを投稿

<< Home