Adventures in Isahaya

"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes" - Winnie the Pooh

自分の写真
名前:
場所: Burnt Hills, New York, United States

I'm a SAHM to a little girl born October 2003, a little boy born August 2006 and another little boy born January 2012.

木曜日, 12月 02, 2004

A note on clothing

At the Harvest Festival, I noticed something. I was wearing the most revealing clothes of any of the women there. I had on a 3/4 sleeve shirt with a boat neck, pants and tennis shoes. Most of the women were wearing turtlenecks, some with an extra shirt on over that. The weather didn't warrant dressing that warmly, either.

Chrys has also said that he can see me coming (when I pick him up at work) because he can see more skin on me than any other driver that goes by.

Now, I'm a pretty modest dresser. T-shirts (women's ones, but still tees) and jeans are my norm. Most of the shirts have a v-neck, some are crew. This is not the norm around here, it seems.

I see MANY women in skirts far shorter than anything I would wear. They also wear boots and shoes that I'm pretty sure would result in my breaking an ankle. The tops, though, always cover everything. Interesting trend.