Adventures in Isahaya

"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes" - Winnie the Pooh

自分の写真
名前:
場所: Burnt Hills, New York, United States

I'm a SAHM to a little girl born October 2003, a little boy born August 2006 and another little boy born January 2012.

月曜日, 7月 25, 2005

I caught a Yukata


Not that it's difficult since you can buy them at just about any store right now. Plus, they're on sale since it's time for the winter ones to roll out and it's after 7/25 (some festival that I didn't catch the name of, but lots of girls were wandering around town in their kimonos).

Roo loves her new "dwess". My tutor helped me get her all dressed up for the camera. I now know how to tie the belt, and to make sure I put right over left when wrapping it. I picked up a purse for her (Hello Kitty) when I got my Yukata.

Roo's is bright and colorful and the sleeves are pretty long, as is customary for a "single" girl. I got mine a few days later and it's black and white with a red obi. I hope the colors are muted enough to be suitable for a married woman. I have no idea where we'll wear them - here or at home. Hopefully we'll get some fun use out of them, though.

3 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

What a darling golden-haired geisha!
Love and hugs,
Mom

27 7月, 2005 08:12  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

Here's a *duh*! Everytime I looked at this picture I wondered what RC was doing with her hands. Today it dawned on me...she's probably doing "Itsy-Bitsy Spider". Silly Gamma. Love and hugs, Mom

05 8月, 2005 11:07  
Blogger Wynnie said...

Sadly, not "Isty-Bitsy". I think she's just playing with her fingernails. She does that a lot.

07 8月, 2005 05:50  

コメントを投稿

<< Home