Adventures in Isahaya

"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes" - Winnie the Pooh

自分の写真
名前:
場所: Burnt Hills, New York, United States

I'm a SAHM to a little girl born October 2003, a little boy born August 2006 and another little boy born January 2012.

月曜日, 1月 31, 2005

SNOW!!

It's snowing in Isahaya tonight. Quite unexpectedly, it seems. We are told they get snow, but there was none in today's forecast. Nevertheless, there was some around lunch that I missed and more as I picked Chrys up from work. At this point it's varying between so white you can barely see outside to still snowing, but not obviously so.

Chrys was told that if there's snow on the road, no one drives. I guess they don't have snow removal equipment. I wouldn't know where they stored it if they did. Apparently, though, once the road is black, you go in regardless of how much is elsewhere. That leaves me a little concerned about black ice, but we'll see how it looks in the morning.

Right now, though, it's sticking to the cars, but not the ground or road just yet. It's pretty cool. I love snow, as long as I don't have to shovel my car out of it.

Did I mention we have covered parking?