Adventures in Isahaya

"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes" - Winnie the Pooh

自分の写真
名前:
場所: Burnt Hills, New York, United States

I'm a SAHM to a little girl born October 2003, a little boy born August 2006 and another little boy born January 2012.

水曜日, 1月 12, 2005

Brought to you by Coca-Cola

Well, not really, but my blog is one of the few things in Japan that might not be bottled by Coke. Coca Cola definitely dominates the vending machine industry. I'd say 75% of the machines I see are Coca Cola. They also bottle everything - water, soda, tea (green and not).

But the big thing is how great Coke here tastes. I can only guess it's the whole sugar not corn syrup thing that I keep harping on. Whatever it is - whoah - it's going to really stink to leave this stuff behind. Oh, and out of the fountain...that's bliss, baby.

Chrys has apparently been researching so that we can make our own Coke once we get home. We all bought bottles while we were there for Christmas and came the unanimous conclusion that it just didn't taste right, or even good. Given that, I guess we're bottling our own, living with the stuff that not quite right (but now better than Coke) from Whole Foods, or permanently giving up Coke in favor of Mt. Dew.