Adventures in Isahaya

"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes" - Winnie the Pooh

自分の写真
名前:
場所: Burnt Hills, New York, United States

I'm a SAHM to a little girl born October 2003, a little boy born August 2006 and another little boy born January 2012.

日曜日, 9月 18, 2005

Ack! They changed my trash sacks

Months of buying the clear ones with the green writing, as deciphered by previous dwellers, gone. I had even figured out the obscures ones - like the one for pots and pans, broken mirrors, and batteries. All ... gone.

I went to the store the other day and now they're all clear with colored writing. No more bright yellow PET bags. No more blue writing for cans. There was still green writing, but no pictures of lettuce and fish heads to tell me it's for burnables (what most of our trash is).

Alas, this story does have a happy ending. I was able to read the label that said もえるごみ(combustible trash) and get the clear bags with red writing. They've got handles on them now. Maybe they're not so bad.