Adventures in Isahaya

"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes" - Winnie the Pooh

自分の写真
名前:
場所: Burnt Hills, New York, United States

I'm a SAHM to a little girl born October 2003, a little boy born August 2006 and another little boy born January 2012.

土曜日, 3月 19, 2005

EARTHQUAKE!!!!

So, we came back at a great time, apparently. There we were, standing around in the apartment. Owl was getting ready to go get lunch. Chrys was playing with Roo. I was standing in the hallway trying to get Owl to get going.

All of a sudden, the whole apartment starts shaking. Chrys and Owl say "Could you stop doing that?" to each other as I say to both of them, "Stop whatever that is." Then, Chrys looks at me and says "earthquake," but I think I was already on my way to a doorway. It passed quickly, but shook us up quite a bit.

Chrys keeps talking about how cool it was. I'm still shaking like a leaf. Owl is en route to lunch. The cats are all hiding and a bit freaked. We lost a bowl, but we're all fine.

So...those of you that always write me and ask, "Were you affected by...", the answer to this one is "yes".

3 Comments:

Blogger Wynnie said...

このコメントはブログの管理者によって削除されました。

19 3月, 2005 20:00  
Blogger Wynnie said...

Reuters story
USGS Survey

19 3月, 2005 20:03  
Anonymous 匿名 said...

Whew! Love, Mom

19 3月, 2005 20:55  

コメントを投稿

<< Home