Adventures in Isahaya

"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes" - Winnie the Pooh

自分の写真
名前:
場所: Burnt Hills, New York, United States

I'm a SAHM to a little girl born October 2003, a little boy born August 2006 and another little boy born January 2012.

水曜日, 11月 30, 2005

For all my complaining

about having to learn to use a squatter, I must confess that I no longer get the public restroom heebie jeebies.

Oh, and I have amazing thigh strength and calf flexibility. You squat practically to the ground with your heels flat and then stand up with nothing to hold on to...amazing stuff.

Now, if I could just remember to take my stupid hand towel into the bathroom so I can dry my hands after washing them without leaving the telltale prints on the front of my jeans...