Adventures in Isahaya

"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes" - Winnie the Pooh

自分の写真
名前:
場所: Burnt Hills, New York, United States

I'm a SAHM to a little girl born October 2003, a little boy born August 2006 and another little boy born January 2012.

水曜日, 10月 19, 2005

Right now, I <3 exfoliating products

Normally, I detest them more than once a week, but right now, I use them daily with a large smile on my face. It's not that Japan is dry or my skin is faring poorly. Nope...it's those bloody mosquitoes back again. Needing to clean is a great excuse to scratch them to death, whether I'm supposed to or not.

The other night, we left the window open because it was a beautiful night. We turned off the A/C and were ready to enjoy the cool night air. Apparently Chrys woke up to them buzzing his ear around 1:30am. They didn't phase me until I was partly awake with Roo at 5:30am. By then, the damage was done.

Let me tell you, they had quite the feast and we have the battle wounds to show for it. We've taken, again, to squishing any that we can lay hands upon and praying for this to end soon.

My biggest question, though, is what on earth are they doing on the 11th floor? Aren't they supposed to fly just above ground level?

1 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

In jest, I could guess they come in the front doors with people and ride the elevator up ;-)

More logically is they ride the wind currents when mating and drop on the roof to any sitting water that might be there.

Thank heaven for tight window screens. Gotta love that night air.

Love and hugs,
Mom

19 10月, 2005 18:04  

コメントを投稿

<< Home